Are you a chiropractor who:
- wants a blog but you’re not sure what to write about?
- has absolutely no time to devote to writing and maintaining a blog, but you know it’s important to have one?
- has a blog, but it hasn’t been updated in months (or even years!)?
There is no shame if you fall into any one of those categories. I get it; you’re busy and writing blogs
That’s why the first Write My Blog series is for chiropractors.
What is Write My Blog: Chiropractors?
In Write My Blog, you’ll find 15 pre-written, evergreen, customizable blog posts that are relevant to chiropractors and your patients.
- How to avoid back pain while raking leaves
- How chiropractic care can help with the common cold
- Steps to take to avoid ‘text neck’
- Chiropractic care for newborns
- 7 signs that you need to see a chiropractor
- And more!
Each of the professionally-written 15 blog posts has 3 titles you can choose from, along with suggestions on where and how to customize with your own knowledge and experience.
All you have to do is cut, paste and add what you want to add. Blogging couldn’t get much easier.
And, if you don’t want to use these articles for your blog, you can use them for your newsletter, social media posts or other marketing initiatives you have.
The point is, you have this content to use it where and how you want.
But if you want my advice, I’d use it for your blog or newsletter. And as fodder for your social media post.
When you order Write My Blog: Chiropractors, you will automatically download a PDF the 15 pre-written, evergreen blog posts that are completely customizable.
I also will send you the content as a Word file so that you can easily cut and paste each blog post into whatever software you use.
Please note that images are not included, and since your blog posts should include at least one image, you’ll need to find that yourself. If you need help, I can provide images for an additional fee.
Other than that, you’ll have all you need to publish posts for the immediate future. And, I’m working on an additional 15 blog posts, which will be available soon.
So, if you post one blog post every other week, you’ll have enough content for more than a year!